Monday, March 29, 2010

1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes


We are ecstatic to announce that two of Pastry Girl Cakes' creations will be featured in the upcoming book 1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes.

Both our Candy Cake and Cookie Jar Cake have been selected to appear in the book that is set to be available for purchase in November.

We can’t wait to get our hands on a copy and see all of the beautiful work our fellow pastry chefs have come up with!

Pre-order it here!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! This is such great news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,that's great. Over 1000 cakes designs..wow! I love looking at them, they look very cute. You know what,I am loking for that because my cousin are soon to get married and I am planning to have cakes in their nuptial. I wish I can find one here. Thanks for sharing ! I love it so much !

    ReplyDelete