Saturday, August 28, 2010

Georgetown Cupcake

On a recent trip to Washington D.C., I checked out TLC's DC Cupcake bakery, Georgetown Cupcake. I waited in a line that stretched halfway down the block and was let in only when the bakery bouncer said I could enter. Well, the wait and hype are totally worth it. I got four cupcakes and all of them were amazing.

Here's a look at the counter full of delicious cupcakes:


You can't tell from this picture, but there are about a dozen people taking orders, filling cupcake boxes and restocking the cupcake plates. Here are two Georgetown Cupcakers hard at work.


I got Vanilla Birthday, Red Velvet, Chocolate Squared and Cookies & Creme. (The chocolate frosting on the Chocolate Squared cupcake was among the best I've ever had in my life).


On the way home, I also stopped in at their Besthesda, Maryland location (just for research of course) and those cupcakes were spectacular as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment