Monday, April 5, 2010

Ball Park Desserts

Last night was the start of the baseball season with a game between the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox. Even though the outcome left a bad taste in New Yorkers' mouths, the stadium snacks are always something to smile about. Here’s a look at some of the treats being offered in the New York stadiums.

At Yankee Stadium , the concession area includes New York Pretzel, Carvel Ice Cream, Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies and Turkey Hill Ice Cream.

At Citi Field, the offerings are a little tastier with cannolis from Leo’s Latticini and shakes and custard from Shake Shack.

Since I don’t care for sports and I base my all of my decisions on food, I’d probably prefer eating at Citi Field since the shakes and hand-spun custard from Shake Shack are irresistible. Here’s to a yummy season!

Cannolis with Met colored sprinkles.

1 comment:

  1. Hand spun custard??! I want! Are you going to DMB at Citi Field in July? Rae and I are going -- maybe I can try this then??

    ReplyDelete